PLEASE MIND THAT WE HAVE REACHED THE HOTEL LIMITS IN RESERVING ROOMS FOR OUR PARTICIPANTS AT A DISCOUNTED RATE OF $167.00.
If you have any questions in regard of reserving rooms for the conference dates at the hotel price, please call Ms. Jennette Johanson at +1-206-971-8069 or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Conference hotel is: Hotel Motif, 1415 5th Ave., Seattle, WA
Starting from August 21, 2019, the hotel has integrated into the Hyatt reservations system and booking is now on Hyatt platforms.
The below outlines the updated booking link and explains other ways to make your reservations.
- Hyatt Reservations Line: 1-855-515-1144; our group is open to book via phone in reservations; or check your local Hyatt hotel access phone number at the following link: https://about.hyatt.com/en/contact.html, and use this number to call.
- Group Code for Hyatt.com: G-AFME
- Online Booking Link (copy and paste in a new window, and make a reservation): https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/SEADH/G-AFME
Free Internet is provided in all guest rooms.
Centrally located in Seattle, it is helpful to remember the number “5”:
5th Avenue, the heart of the financial and entertainment district.
It is a 5 minutes easy walk to:
The Monorail station to the Space Needle & Chihuli Glass Gallery
The Light Rail to/ from the SEA-TAC airport
Popular and numerous (at least 15) restaurants
Benaroya Symphony Hall
It is an easy (5 X 2) minutes walk to:
The world famous Pike Place Market
The Seattle Art Museum
The most popular Dimitriou’s Jazz Alley restaurant and theatre
The Amazon.com downtown location.
RECOMMENDED Accommodations (near Motif)
Prices are shown as of October 9 for the period from November 6 to 9, if booked on Expedia.com
1. Mayflower Park Hotel, 6 minutes walk from Motif Hotel, $175 per night.
2. Warwick Hotel, 11 minutes walk, $162 per night.
3. Hotel Max, 9 minutes walk, $165 per night.
4. The Belltown Inn, 16 minutes walk, $117 per night.
5. Hotel Five, 12 minutes walk, $189 per night.